Popular Posts
-
When it seems there are days that really don't seem to end, I pull out one of my most feel-good treasures from the freezer - tuyo . Tuy...
-
A small park by the Garonne River, Toulouse After strolling around the center of Toulouse under a scourching hot sun, we decided to have a...
-
I still remember how I felt when I first arrived Paris. All the awe, overwhelm, the gasping that is the beauty of this City of Lights. But ...
-
Hazel, Mayumi, myself, Basti, Laurent, Ana & Louna at Hazel's in Marseille With our Miss Bacolod, Jhonna It's really amazing how...
-
It's end-November, an unusually warm autumn & my enviroment just began to put up Christmas props a week ago, which they will all pu...
-
The weather was never a topic in the Philippines except for something like milenyo - it is just not an everyday conversation. Now, I always...
-
With an A stuck on your back window & at times driving a car with a 92 license plates * , it's going to be hell on the road for ne...
-
When I was young, back in the latter part of the -ties, I have always thought that in the year 2000 we would be in slick space suits with ho...
-
My Maundy Thursday's ritual is doing the Visita Iglesia during Holy Week. My car packed with extra shirts & towels, candies & a...
is it camiguin?!
ReplyDeletekala
Yes! That is White Island! And if you look close enough at the two rainbow colored umbrellas, I really believe that was ours. My french fry & I will finally meet after two days this photo was taken 8 years ago :)
ReplyDeleteMagnifique ça me donne envie!!! Next time our target is to go there & Palawan. Hhhhmmmm let's plan our next travel with Kala ;-)))
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful! would love to go there someday. ;)
ReplyDeletetake care Makis!
Next time Hazel, we'll plan a big Philippine getaway, diba?
ReplyDeleteLigaya :Camiguin is also one place to visit in the Philippines. Kelan ba uwi niyo na?