"

Tranced by the Chemical Brothers

I dreamt of the Chemical Brothers last night, blasting their powerful music in my face. What's weird is that there was just one "brother" singing on the stage & I took a photo of him. I had the Chemical Brother's music but a different face of a singing brother! That can't be right!

We saw them last friday in the Eurockeennes de Belfort & I must say, I am very impressed. Good thing I didn't drink too much or I'd end up out of control sick during the non-stop 1h30 heart throbbing music. Not only that they had this powerful music that pushes you back, they were using images & lights with their music that started slow & then it goes faster & faster, man! bringing you to another world! We really felt bad that we just had them on record for not even a minute during block rockin' beats & this photo is all we have where we're all waiting for the power show to start.

I guess I am still in trance & the regret of not bringing any tangible memory of this great monster show they made just for us! Hands down to the Chemical Brothers!

Makis

From Manila to Paris, then to Marseille & to the Côte d'Azur, now in Singapore, clinging to a map of three worlds, where everything becomes all relative.

1 comment:

  1. hi raysh!!! glad you visited my blog!!! oh yes, the chemical brothers...you wouldn't believe the power, and i mean this literally, of their music...wish you were there too! keep in touch & thanks again!

    ReplyDelete